Annoying things to do in an elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for awhile. Then announce in horror: "Your one of THEM!", and back away slowly
7. Say, “DING” at each floor.
8. Say, "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare, grinning at another passenger awhile, then announce: "I have new socks."
11. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
12. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
13. When there’s only one other person on the elevator tap them on the shoulder and then pretend that it wasn't you.
14. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile and go back for more.
15. Ask if you can push the button for other people then press the wrong ones.
16. Hold the door open and say that you’re waiting for a friend. After a while let them close and say, "Hey Greg how was your day?"
17. Drop your pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "THAT'S MINE!!!"
18. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone on the lift.
19. Pretend your a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
20. Swat at flies that don't exist.
21. Call out "GROUP HUG!" and enforce it.
22. When the elevator is silent look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"